POOL HOURS: 9am to 10pm April 1st thru September 30th, 9:00am to 9:00pm October 1st through March 31st. Weather Permitting
The safety and enjoyment of the owners, dependents and guests are of primary concern in the operation of the pool and pool facilities. Your cooperation with the rules and considerate and safe use of the pool facilities will foster an enjoyable environment for everyone.
- Please be considerate of other residents when inviting guests to use the pool. A resident of the community must accompany guests at all times. The pool cannot be reserved; all residents must have equal access to the pool during operating hours.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) are to be accompanied by a responsible adult (someone over the age of 21), as required by the South Carolina Health Department.
- Anyone using the pool does so at his or her own risk. The pool is an unguarded facility.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- No street clothes, thongs or disposable diapers allowed in the pool.
- No running, pushing, or rowdy horseplay will be tolerated.
- No playing on the ladders.
- No throwing hard objects (Frisbees, balls, etc.) in pool.
- No diving.
- No glass allowed on pool deck. Food and drink are not allowed on the deck area per Health Department regulations; trash must be placed in proper receptacles.
- When lightning is sighted, the pool area must be evacuated.
- The Association is not responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents or injuries.
- Showering is required before entering the pool.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY THE POOL!